Picked up another Fox

04YELLOWGT

Jun 29, 2005
Indiana
Well I now have 4 Mustangs.

I looked at this car about a year ago and that guy was asking 8k for I offered him 6k and he declined, telling me in a year it would be worth 12k. I laughed and told him in a year it could be worth 4k the way the economy is going. Well about 2 weeks ago he calls me up and says he will take 6k for it. I told him I didn't have that kind of cash after buying a house and owning the other cars. I offered him 4k for it and to my surprise he said yes.

So for 4k I got super clean 90 GT Convertible 5spd with 59k miles on it.

Its Red with a black top and black leather interior. Super clean inside and out and bone stock except for exhaust, saleen style rims, and saleen wing.

I'll have better pics tomorrow I took these in my garage with my iphone.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

wow where have you been? :D

Not to hijack this guy's thread, but it's been dead for two days, so I don't think he'll mind. I've been at US Army Ranger School. I just graduated on 13 November (2 fridays ago). It's a huge achievement for me, considering the 9 months total I've spent there - this was the 2nd time I've attempted it. I'm thrilled to be back in the swing of things. I'm headed to Germany, now. I should be there by the middle of December, but I'll still be able to get online.

The Mustang is going to Rick 91GT for some additional help. He'll do the rear-end for me, and possibly a few more things on my laundry list of stuff to-do to my car over the course of the rest of my life. Then, I hope I'll be able to get the Mustang over to the autobahn where I can show the Germans what's what.

Thanks for noticing I've been gone :flag:

Chris

looks pretty good man....i would get rid of the headlight and tailight covers and buy the headlight set in smoke and rear taillights in smoke would look alot better...plus u cant drive with those legally

You can drive with them legally here, although I agree it would look better without them.

That's a nice deal on a great lookin car!