Picked up the GT500!!

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
Finally!! Been waiting since October 31st 2006. I took my Dad to the dealership to take home his GT500!! Red with white stripes, red and black leather and the Shaker 1000.

He drove it from the dealer to work, and I drove it from work to his house. Let me tell you....it is entirely different than any other car I have ever driven. I didn't stomp on it yet, because it has 20 miles on it and it's not mine...but you can tell the thing just wants to go. I took 1st only to 4,500RPM's and shifted into 2nd easily. It doesn't feel like you are going fast, then you look down and your doing 65MPH in our 25MPH sub. It felt like I was doing 15MPH! I think I want to sell everything I have and get one now!!!!! WOW! Can't wait to get used to the characteristics and handling and let her rip!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'll do it...

:worthlesb

I knew this was coming!!! I understand....we went to the Detroit Tigers game last night as soon as we got home...well to his house, I'm on my own now....but I did take some, and I will post some tonight!! Hopefully I can shrink them down enough, I was having trouble the other night.....anyways..I promise!!!

agreed. wheres the pics?! btw, SVT32VDOHC im going to assume youre going to Woodward then in August right?!

ABSOLUTELY!!! Look for the red and white Shelby, my black Cobra, and if I can teach my girlfriend to drive a stick by then...my black Notch!!! Also, I will have friends there with me........ a black 95 GT, an 03 triple white GT conv, and a black 90 GT!!! I can't wait, we are already registered on MCT website!!! Hopefully it won't rain like the last 2 years!!

Glad you like it!

I pick mine up in Carlisle next week!

Your gonna love it! It isn't even mine, and I was more excited then my dad, and his salesman and the two other guys standing there, said, Yeah, your dad has been teling us how excited you are, and how many Mustangs you have had, and they went on and on...so that was a good feeling!

Finally!! Been waiting since October 31st 2006. I took my Dad to the dealership to take home his GT500!! Red with white stripes, red and black leather and the Shaker 1000.

He drove it from the dealer to work, and I drove it from work to his house. Let me tell you....it is entirely different than any other car I have ever driven. I didn't stomp on it yet, because it has 20 miles on it and it's not mine...but you can tell the thing just wants to go. I took 1st only to 4,500RPM's and shifted into 2nd easily. It doesn't feel like you are going fast, then you look down and your doing 65MPH in our 25MPH sub. It felt like I was doing 15MPH! I think I want to sell everything I have and get one now!!!!! WOW! Can't wait to get used to the characteristics and handling and let her rip!!!!

View attachment 384490

:D

Here...

Attachments

• Notch and GT500 001.jpg
    Notch and GT500 001.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Notch and GT500 002.jpg
    Notch and GT500 002.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 140
I'd thought that this was already there but....

Guys Code of Ethics #2

2. Guy Code of Ethincs: You can NOT make note of a hot chick, milf, or sister without providing visual aid!

Needs to be ammended to:

2. Guy Code of Ethincs: You can NOT make note of a hot chick, milf, sister, or vehicle, without providing visual aid!

5K over sticker....here is how. On October 31st, 2006 Halloween Day, a local dealership held an online auction. Who ever the high bidder was BEFORE 6:00p.m. that evening won the car no matter how low over sticker. Well, my dad got his bid in at the last second. The bids had to sent in via E-mail. There were higher bids for more than his over sticker, but they were AFTER 6:00p.m. That is how he got his car!!! Cool eh?