Crappy Default Title
Founding Member
Sep 19, 2000
Denver-ish
mustang02wr9.jpg

mustang01oa8.jpg

mustangey3.jpg

mustang03eq4.jpg

Yeah, I know it looks funny w/o mirrors, but I hope to have those in a week or so. Just a few more things to get straight and then its back on the road!

I'm also getting some diamond clear fog-lamps to compliment the headlights. Despite the fact that one of them isn't "diamond clear" anymore because it seems to have a crack in it and therefore is filling with water. I think it looks really clean without the antenna and trunk key. Really smooths things out a bit. Well, whaddya think?

/6 years in the waiting

Attachments

• mustang02wr9.jpg
    mustang02wr9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
  • mustang01oa8.jpg
    mustang01oa8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 49
  • mustangey3.jpg
    mustangey3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
  • mustang03eq4.jpg
    mustang03eq4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 45
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey man, the car looks very sharp. I think a cobra wing would really set it off. And i'm not liking the '99 GT badges. I put them on my stang and have taken them off since. I think i'd go with the S197 GT badges. But it looks good.:nice: Seriously though ditch the badges ha:D

SWEET! :nice: A Fox T-top has been a dream car for me since I was 11 and I first saw a brand new 87. The GT badges look good but IMO ya cant beat the 5.0.

What kind of rear bumper do you have. Is it a cobra or a LX rear bumper. ?? Is there a much difference between the 2?
On the badges to each his own. I had the same on mine but I put one on off center. The body shop had the car about 2 months after it was painted to buff it out some and I had them remove the badges and put them back in correctly. Well they forgot to put them back on and they have been in my center console since. Im running badgeless now and I think I like it.
But I think they looked ok.
Nice ride though.