pics of my mustang

• Sponsors (?)

how can you tell there stock can you see the motor through the fender or something??:shrug:

No he can't, but when you post pictures of a 4x4 stang with every stock exterior piece and not a single shot of the engine, i believe it's safe to assume there isn't any modification done to the engine. :shrug:

Prove him wrong instead of posting a wise ass remark if you care so much. I personally can't stand guys that are new here and post stock stangs and expect to get praised for it. THen when they get the expected "4x4" and "bone stock" comments they take great offense to it.

Regardless, nice stang and nice color :nice:

Hey 40thmustanggt, do not take it personal. If these guy's opinions offend you just remind yourself that their opinions are worthless :rlaugh:

I cannot see the pics here at work but if I could I would suspect I would also have no love for the 19s.

Hey 40thmustanggt, do not take it personal. If these guy's opinions offend you just remind yourself that their opinions are worthless :rlaugh:

I cannot see the pics here at work but if I could I would suspect I would also have no love for the 19s.
there not really talking about me just my buddy.. and like i said before its a hell of a welcome.. i wasnt looking for someone to tell me my car is the sweetest thing in the world it may be stock on the outside other then the grill delete but im not driving a fake car its a gt and i plan to keep it the way it looks as i like it that way.. but i'll say it all over again because some just can't seem to read.. its to each he's own and theres no since in saying man that car its just gay!!! or anything else why can't you just be mature about it and say its a good looking car but i just don't care for the wheel's.. but see this goes back to teen's who have there parents buy there cars for them so they don't appreciate them as much as someone who work's there ass off to finally get what they want and im not trying to say people who's parents bought there car for them don't so lets not take that out of content like everything else.. also im not new here i just got a new screen name as stated above..:rolleyes:

No he can't, but when you post pictures of a 4x4 stang with every stock exterior piece and not a single shot of the engine, i believe it's safe to assume there isn't any modification done to the engine. :shrug:

Prove him wrong instead of posting a wise ass remark if you care so much. I personally can't stand guys that are new here and post stock stangs and expect to get praised for it. THen when they get the expected "4x4" and "bone stock" comments they take great offense to it.

Regardless, nice stang and nice color :nice:
thanks... i'll have mod pic's up soon i won't get my car back untill friday clutch and gears are being put in.. and im not trying to be an ass or get praised... just trying to show off my pride and joy.. the same as my buddy.. :flag:

This guy says this and then tells the guy he said it to " Don't get your panties in a tizzle!" What a jerk.
i dont get it... my panties werent in a tizzle when i posted my original comment. i was just expressing my opinion

I think 40thmustanggt is being WAY to sensitive! If you post on a public forum you have to take the good with the bad, people are only giving you their opinions.

Oh and Seraphitia102's car is hawt!
truth
and
truth

Seraphitia=hotness

tell your friend to go to mustangworld if he wants to get leghumped for having those ghetto, ugly ass wheels on his mustang.
QFMFT

:

AmBo speaks truth. i was just too lazy to write all that

tell your friend to go to mustangworld if he wants to get leghumped for having those ghetto, ugly ass wheels on his mustang.

I don't know where that myth came from. I'm an active member of Mustangworld and trust me, they make fun of the same stuff you guys do. Their forums rules are much more relaxed though, so if your car is ugly they will let you know about it in a most extreme way

i guess i should stop spending money on the motor and get a saleen body kit and some rims with fat tires so my car looks all pretty and when a real saleen pulls up beside me i can just say its all show and no go!! jezz some of this is just stupid.. i give up im going to sell my mustang and get a honda!!! wooooohooooo!!!

i guess i should stop spending money on the motor and get a saleen body kit and some rims with fat tires so my car looks all pretty and when a real saleen pulls up beside me i can just say its all show and no go!! jezz some of this is just stupid.. i give up im going to sell my mustang and get a honda!!! wooooohooooo!!!
Do what you have to do, welcome to StangNet :rlaugh: my other car is a 1998 Honda Civic LX 1.6l :shrug:

real saleens have no go anyways, so whats the difference?

she has the same performance mods as a non-supercharged saleen; tune, exhaust, intake. at least she has gears and an xpipe unlike a stock saleen.

:shrug:

I would like a Saleen series IV blower. This guy tried to sell it to me when I went to the Saleen Store in Irvine for $4,469+tax+$1,200 installation. I was like... heck no. Then he started to flirt but it would only work if the price of the blower went down lol.