Pics of my new mod!

• Sponsors (?)

So if I'm seeing this correctly..judging by the last two pics..you got carried away and sucked the 'NOS' bottle into your air inlet and the IAC swallowed it and turned blue? Is that right?

DMAN302 said:
So if I'm seeing this correctly..judging by the last two pics..you got carried away and sucked the 'NOS' bottle into your air inlet and the IAC swallowed it and turned blue? Is that right?

Well, by the time i drank two bottles of nos and umpteen beers the urge to spray that direct port energy drink was burning a hole in my pocket so i took her out to my "test" street and when i came back the DPMI (DirectPortMafInjection) had dissapeared. Leaving me to believe that somehow it had been a mod too far advanced for the year 2006 and had somehow returned to the future where it belonged.

"btw this story is purely fictional as i would never drink nos and drive, or beer! :)"

srothfuss said:
Sweet! Where can I get one?

Unbelievebly I found this on sale at home depot, but i'm not sure if it was just a local thing or not.

Reed said:
His dipstick handle went from yellow to blue as well.

Wow you sir are either very observant or very bored like me. The whole thing started while on a trip to home depot to get some more white rouge for polishing my IAC when i saw the can of "Dark Ford Blue" spray paint. So i had the bright idea to paint my dipstick handle and eventually my block that color. Then on my way to the checkout i saw a can of NOS in the drink case and well the rest is history lol.

Marlboro_Man said:
The whole thing started while on a trip to home depot to get some more white rouge for polishing my IAC when i saw the can of "Dark Ford Blue" spray paint. So i had the bright idea to paint my dipstick handle and eventually my block that color. Then on my way to the checkout i saw a can of NOS in the drink case and well the rest is history lol.

Your spontaineity is truly an inspiration to us all! :D

I like the color blue on TPS's, Dipsticks, MAF's and Smurfs but have never been a fan of a blue IAC cause those should be painted orange to match their personality. I once painted a cat red cause it was mean like the devil.

HoodStrype said:
I like the color blue on TPS's, Dipsticks, MAF's and Smurfs but have never been a fan of a blue IAC cause those should be painted orange to match their personality. I once painted a cat red cause it was mean like the devil.
Upon further inspection i think i will be repainting the IAC and the dipstick BLACK so that it will match under my hood better and look more "stock" like. I still have'nt decided about the block though.