Pics of my project

WLD_WST

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2001
Philly
This is mainly for my buddies, but if anyone else cares here ya go. This is all in my 1998 GT Vert. She will be together as soon as UPS feels like delivering my bracket for the Novi. I don't know if anyone will notice but I had studs welded to the headers for ease of swapping between X-pipe and stock h for emissions. She will be going to Kauffman's on the 25th of this month for tuning.

First off what ya don't see:
Eagle rods
CP 17cc pistons
2000 block .020 over
2001 heads ported
Crane regrinds (I know, but I bought them before anyone made Billet ones)
Comp valve springs

• Sponsors (?)

lopey4.6 said:
What kind of power are you looking to make?

You know what, I really don't know what to expect. I used to say "I wanna see 500hp", but honestly I don't care a good looking a/f ratio and a safe useable tune will make me happy. The fuel system is going to be the bottleneck for now, but someday I'll go full sumped and all that.

WLD_WST said:
The fuel system is going to be the bottleneck for now, but someday I'll go full sumped and all that.

whenever you go up ask dave what fuel system is on the dusty ass white roush. thats my car, the fuel system will be able to handle anything that novi can throw at it. its capable of handling like 1400 hp. my car wont even see half that but atleast i know the fuel system isnt holding me back anymore

Can I ask you guys a question....would you do a PI head/cam/intake swap or a supercharger? I have enough for one or the other but I'm not sure which route to take. The best I can get at the track out of my car at the momment is a 14.2@95 I want this car in the 12's. Thanks -Kev- also you guys are in philly aren't yah...I'm 1min from the bridge

For best results, add PI Cams and then BLOWER.

Doing both is a PITA and lots of labor, at least swapping cams isnt that bad.

Then swap a new intake, something that can be done with the new adapter one of the companies offer now.(ill find out for you tomorrow)...

Meaning use a PI intake, then bolt on a C&L elbow, 70mm TB.

Now you are ready for a SC'r, well... at least it wont cost you the so much added labor and PITA install with a PI kit.

Doing a INTAKE and CAM swap should net you 13.6 1/4mile time AT THE LEAST.

Strap on blower and have some FUN.

Just remember the stock bottom end wont take more than 390rwhp before she goes POP(rods say bye bye).