Pics of the Bullitt!

Thanks guys! I am really loving this car. I have used a whole tank of gas in like 3 days, and I don't regret it for a second. This car has so much more power up top than the '95 did. I goosed it yesterday and shifted around 6 grand and it was still pulling like a train! Ford made this one right.

• Sponsors (?)

haha looks good! But lets not fool ourselves....

the 4.6 SOHC motor is nothing to brag about. Anything compared to our 5.0 stock motors (or even a cobra motor) is fast. I would have liked to see the bullit get the DOHC. I drove a few SOHC cars and compared to gt40ps' and a cam....they arent anything special.

Glad you're happy though!

haha looks good! But lets not fool ourselves....

the 4.6 SOHC motor is nothing to brag about. Anything compared to our 5.0 stock motors (or even a cobra motor) is fast. I would have liked to see the bullit get the DOHC. I drove a few SOHC cars and compared to gt40ps' and a cam....they arent anything special.

Glad you're happy though!

Yea I mean it's not like crazy fast, but the powerband is so different that it feels faster. I guess I'm just used to a stock 5.0:shrug:

To me its the perfect example of a good car to have exhaust, a blower, and a good tune and call it a day. :nice: Clean and reliable.

Exactly. Maybe when I graduate I'll throw a blower at it. Til then I'm going to do a few cosmetic mods, lower it, and maybe throw some 10.5's on the back and call it a day.

Looks clean. I picked 94 bc at the time I much prefer the rounded look and the interior way beats the Fox. The rattles I easily fixed with some tiny pieces of soft velcro like mazda does lol. Looks better with deep dish too. Amazing.

I don't know... I think it feels faster because it is faster. I think the SOHC modular motor is a superior design to the 5.0. It puts out more horsepower per liter, it gets better fuel economy, it runs faster times. The only downside to the motor in my eyes is the physical size and timing it is a PITA.

I also don't like the exhaust tone as much. It sounds too refined... burbles as opposed to glugs, if you catch my drift.

That is a beautiful car, good luck with it!

Adam

I don't know... I think it feels faster because it is faster. I think the SOHC modular motor is a superior design to the 5.0. It puts out more horsepower per liter, it gets better fuel economy, it runs faster times. The only downside to the motor in my eyes is the physical size and timing it is a PITA.

I also don't like the exhaust tone as much. It sounds too refined... burbles as opposed to glugs, if you catch my drift.

That is a beautiful car, good luck with it!

Adam

true, but whare they shine on the top end,. they lack on the low end,....i took a a GT 4.6 out with just gears///it was close tho...if i had sticky tires and could lunch faster he wouldnt of been as close///

i love that car thoooo....i have thought myself to get a 03 black on black GT and put a vortech on it!!!