Pics of the Crown Vic :D

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
Well we finally got the crown vic sorted out. It was totally stripped and cleaned, buffed, waxed, it really turned out great. The wheels HAD hubcaps, we ditched those, painted them metallic black, and added the chrome centercaps. We also added a black honeycomb grill, and removed the spotlight. Exhaust, and intake will be next hopefully. Me and my father are going to try to start a mustang parts shop.

View attachment 504974
View attachment 504976
View attachment 504978
View attachment 504980
View attachment 504982
View attachment 504984
View attachment 504985
View attachment 504987
View attachment 504989
View attachment 504990
View attachment 504992
View attachment 504994
View attachment 504995

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
can somebody direct me to stangnet i thought it was here but thats a crown vic

BTW:are you some kinda wanna be cop?

keep your jackass comments out of my threads queerbait.

Low-5.0 said:
That would be an awesome sleeper! Keep it looking exactly the way it is now, but with about 400-450RWHP. :drool: :hail2:

you'd be surprised how fast it is man. I definatly wanna add some PI heads/PI intake, and a blower :D

Nik_95Cobra said:
Looks good man...I think I would have kept the spot light though.

i wanted to but it was messed up :(

i was at the track in Montgomery about a month ago. I know you prolly don't know where that is but anyhhow......

There was a retired cop car someone put a procharger on..... and an electric cutout on the exhaust was moving on pretty good........

nice

jason

matthiasj said:
you'd be surprised how fast it is man. I definatly wanna add some PI heads/PI intake, and a blower :D

You remind me of that cop in Dukes of Hazard:

Cop: "She's got plenty of power"
Bo and Luke: "No balls! No balls!"

BAM!!!! :rlaugh:

matthiasj said:
oh definatly. I think a PI swap is in its future. That'll give it some more go :D

shoulda kept those modular heads huh? :)