pics of the wheels

wicked93

5 Year Member
Nov 2, 2003
Winona Ohio
Here are some pics of the new wheels that I put on my little 4-banger, it will be getting a 85 turbo coupe motor with a larger turbo, ported head with large valves and a turbo cam and will be running a DFI. I changed the K-member out and put a UPR tubular with all the goodies and a manual rack, strange struts with MM caster camber plates so pretty much the entire front suspension is new. I upgraded the brakes as well. The fronts are off a 95 mustang (I think)and the rear is out of a 98 GT and I also put cobra brakes on the back as well I am debating on doing cobra brakes up front as well but that makes it more difficult for running skinny's

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! I have the tubular k-member/a-arms/coil overs ready to go. Just looking for a nice manual rack. Waiting till my two post lift arrives before I remove the engine, tranny, rear end, and clutch. Lift should help me our a lot with the intall of the rack and k-member.

Congratulations on your excellent taste in rims. Dang, guess I'm no longer the only one in the NW with a set of Jack's 18x9s on my Fox.

89mustang.jpg