Pics of the Woman and Me CHECK IT OUT

HoustonGT

Gilded Gelding
Apr 6, 2003
Houston
Now that i got you in the thread here you go. :D Thats my black GT and my gf's 2001 Lazer Red V6 (SeXcStAnG). She just got the rims on Saturday from Mustangtuning. 18x9 and 18x10 with 245/40/18's in front and 285/35/18's out back. I'm buying her a set of C Springs ASAP and she's taking my catback and running an h-pipe as well pretty soon.
The GT has sagging ass Eibach Sportlines that were fixed with polyurethane isolators in the back and no front isolators, so its pretty low :D
Here are the pics
3a1gy.jpg
2a8tf.jpg
7a8mp.jpg
4a5dz.jpg
8a4dr.jpg
5a2du.jpg
6a8iy.jpg
1a4nh.jpg
9a9wc.jpg

Attachments

• 3a1gy.jpg
    3a1gy.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2a8tf.jpg
    2a8tf.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 82
  • 7a8mp.jpg
    7a8mp.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 102
  • 4a5dz.jpg
    4a5dz.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • 8a4dr.jpg
    8a4dr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 93
  • 5a2du.jpg
    5a2du.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
  • 6a8iy.jpg
    6a8iy.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • 1a4nh.jpg
    1a4nh.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
  • 9a9wc.jpg
    9a9wc.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

svttech76 said:
steal her hood and paint it black.. Your car looks sweet except for the 99-00 hood. BTW her car looks great for a 6 banger.. very nice :nice:
OH i got good plans for it Mike. Just waiting til i get back from OCS with a bit of cash. Getting a new hood with hood scoop and 99/01 front bumper, cams, LT's, tune, gears, clutch, DR's....oh god i can't wait :D

HoustonGT said:
OH i got good plans for it Mike. Just waiting til i get back from OCS with a bit of cash. Getting a new hood with hood scoop and 99/01 front bumper, cams, LT's, tune, gears, clutch, DR's....oh god i can't wait :D

NICE.. BTW if you are going sticky tires you should save for a 31 spine conversion.. I just got most of my parts for it myself. You can use the carrier from any limited slip explorer. Mine is out of a 02 IRS explorer and the side gears have the c clip slots in them :nice:

I have two limited slip 31 spline carriers so if your interested let me know.

read my mind mike ;)

I love the DD bullitt look, and thats what I'll be buying soon. Sure, 10 billion people on the interweb, 99% of whom I'll never meet have them, but no one I know personally has them. And if everyone I know with a stang goes out and buys DD Bullitts, F'k it, its still my car, thats the way I want it to look.

There arent many ways to be different with our cars, and out of those few ways, most of them are :notnice: