Pics of your mustangs "Stable"

DAMN boys!!! just amaizin.
Here's me...not quite as nice (or well stocked :)) as some, but I love it.
View attachment 355310
size_correct_hood_up..jpg

100_5944.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

iwashmycar.....What school do you do to?? My girl goes to Michigan State...and none of the garages on campus have doors on them!!! And the way the partying goes down over there I could never leave my car in a garage!! One time I drove my Lightning there, but I left the same day because I didn't want to leave it!!:(

Kent State. Its got the tracks but no door lol....its better than parking outside though. It also has a dirt floor :nonono: I got some outdoor rubber-backed carpet for it at least....oh well

Kent State. Its got the tracks but no door lol....its better than parking outside though. It also has a dirt floor :nonono: I got some outdoor rubber-backed carpet for it at least....oh well

Kent State....no chit...small world!!!!:D My girlfriend's best friend went there. She just graduated in the spring on '07. Her boyfriend drove there every weekend from Detroit/Metro area!! She must have been a good peice!!!!:rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Hey, put a peice of plywood under that carpet matting as well. You should be able to pick up a large enough peice for about 20 dollars at the hardwhere store.:nice: