Pictures of my buddies GT and mine

GT02MG

Dec 11, 2004
MD
He has this true blue GT...full steeda g-trac suspension, steeda splitter, steeda wing, all kinds of steeda **** inside as well...pretty much everything...even a few mods under the hood with 4:10s out back with BBK / flowmaster exhaust:

43614.jpg

43615.jpg

43616.jpg

43617.jpg

43623.jpg

And finally my heap:

43618.jpg

43619.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Man, those cars are beautiful!

I love the Steeda Splitter and Wing on the blue one, that looks soooooo good!.. Just not a fan of the "STEEDA" on the wing, but hey it's not my car :)

How does that one handle/ride with all that G-trac stuff?

jasonh_86 said:
Man, those cars are beautiful!

I love the Steeda Splitter and Wing on the blue one, that looks soooooo good!.. Just not a fan of the "STEEDA" on the wing, but hey it's not my car :)

How does that one handle/ride with all that G-trac stuff?

The ride is amazing...I cant believe how bad my stock suspension GT handles around turns now...haha I guess $2k + worth of suspension parts can make everything seem different.
He took me for a ride and we can hit turns at pretty good speeds now with no body roll..like I said nothing short of amazing:D

UDTBadkarma said:
HOLY ****ING NICE PAINT!!!! What the hell wax does he use!??! :hail2:

Actually he only cleans his car and thats it...haha and he doesnt even clean it all that often...my car stays cleaned / waxed weekly and that true blue still looks clean:D