Pin IT ??

• Sponsors (?)

Ok ordered. we will see how it looks on the car. i think it will allow to much sceneary to the engine bay :shrug:

if its like mine, you will see the radiator. im thinking about getting grille mesh (black) and putting clear in the back of the grille opening to cover everything. Oh and the hood pins thing...if you're doing it, get black ones with the black cords and everything, it would look better. I say no though.

carbon fiber hood or fiberglass...and do you ever break over 130..??? if yes to both questions mayby get them..but in black, the only reason, fords great *crappy* idea of there hood latch is very common for releasing at high speeds with after market hoods....the gap in between the bumper and the hood allow for to much air under the hood with no wear to go, in turn lifting your hood, hood latch cant take it and release's your pretty hood..!!

If it's a fiberglass hood, then I would'nt even think twice about it, GET THEM. I don't care if they say the hood latch is quadruple reinforced, my hood latch broke on my aftermarket hood going 75mph on the interstate. Luckily the hood only raised about 6" up before I slammed on the brakes before the hood came flying at my windshield.

i just got that hood myself...after i saw it on your ride a couple of weeks back. i was in the market for a new one since the stocker was squished. maybe i ought to look into pins as well...didnt think it'd fly off, and i dont like that sitting in the back of my head. when i get my car back, im also going to do a grille delete.