Pioneer DEH-P7800MP Frequency Settings

savegoodautonfg

May 11, 2005
i have a pioneer deh-7800mp and i want to get rid of all my bass in my 4 speakers because i have a sub that gies me all the bass i need. i can't seem to get rid of all the bass and i dont know what to do. Before this radio I had a Panasonic that had the basic treble, bass you know the easy way to do it. On that i had the bass down to -12 and the treble to +3. It sounded amazing no bass from speakers only from sub the way i want it. Now with this new radio with all the frequency bullsh it is giving me issues. At higher volumes the speakers sound pretty good but not as good as with the old panasonic radio and the bass from the speakers sound like crap.

my high pass filter settings are already on as much as they can go. it won't seem to let me get rid of the bass . any ideas guys?

I would really appreciate it, if somehow, someone tell me what i should put all the settings at. that will help me the most.

4 Rockford Fosgate Power Speakers (75w rms each speaker)
Pioneer 4 Channel GM-6100F Amp (60w rms each channel)
Pioneer DEH-P7800MP
Hifonics Titan 1000w rms mono amp
Kicker L7 2006 running at 1 ohm

• Sponsors (?)

does your amp has HPF? you put your speakers in front and rear RCA's? and you woofer in subwoofer RCA? if you have like that put the bass in 0 and activate your HPF to 125HPF and it should not have bass in the speakers

on the deck hit the audio button and press it till you get to the HPF than make it go to 125. That took all the bass from my speakers. I think you can set it to 50, 80, 125. And you have to turn the HPF (high pitch filter) on first than turn it to 125