Planet Magnaflow StangNet Deals

• Sponsors (?)

Tried to PM, wouldn't go:
I am looking for an axle back system for my '09 GT. I just want to make it a little louder than stock. I'm an older guy and I live in a 55 and older community so I don't want something that is going to give anyone a heart attack when I start it up. But I love my Mustang and I want it to sound good and maybe increase the horsepower a little at the same time. I was considering a kit that includes the CAI, tune and axle back exhaust. Do you deal in those or just the exhaust systems? Either way...would the magnaflow axle back be a good choice for me and can you get me pricing? This is the one I was interested in on the website:
Magnaflow 16793 2005-2009 Mustang GT/GT500 MAGNAPAK Axle-back Exhaust

1989 LX

Good Afternoon Gents,

I have a 1989 LX that I am looking for a full cat-back exhaust. I love magnaflow so I would like to see what kind of pricing you can get me. Also why does magnaflow not offer a magnapack system for the fox-body's. I have the magnapack's on my 01 gt and it is the best sounding and best quality exhaust I have ever used in my opinion.

Thanks very much,

how much for a O/R H pipe. Thanks

What year for the offroad h-pipe?

Just a short note of Praise....I ordered the Magnapaks and they were delivered as promised and priced as promised. I looked all over and could not find them even close to the price that I got from Planet Magnaflow. Thanks guys...it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Our pleasure. :nice: