Planning Closet reunion - Early Fall, near Cape Cod

65fastback2+2 said:
so im a leg humper for no reason, then how is pak not a old pervert lol
There is a reason we call you a rabid leg humper, maybe you should go back and reread some of your more obnoxious posts, then maybe you just might figure it out before you turn 20 or we're forced to put you to sleep, which ever comes first!:nono:

• Sponsors (?)

65fastback2+2 said:

Hmmm let's see, well for one I'm not old, two I know how to treat people with respect and three I only have eyes for my own lovely Deanna, but I'm not the one who needs to defend myslef. I'm sure Mustanggurl will whole heartedly agree that I 'm nothing short of a perfect gentlemen. We had a great conversation and learned that in addition to having the same interests and background in art that we both shared the same low opinion of you, like I said, she's a smart one. Once the back of your ears dry up though you'll figure that stuff out for yourself.:D

Fritz, what's up with the ********? I can't fit a swear word into that sentence so you must have tried to type S-N-@-T-C-H???????:lol:

65fastback2+2 said:
I'll tell you why.

1. He's not old...
2. He's not a pervert
3. He's got a lot of things in common with me that I didn't even figure such as the drawings, music, etc.
4. He's awesome.
5. Dude, just drop it... :nonono: :Zip2:

65stanger said:
There is a reason we call you a rabid leg humper, maybe you should go back and reread some of your more obnoxious posts, then maybe you just might figure it out before you turn 20 or we're forced to put you to sleep, which ever comes first!:nono:

obnoxious? im just trying to join in with the amoking...

btw, it looks like you wont be putting me to sleep as im 21...

Pics!!!

Damn, that was a fun time!

I cannot tell everyone here how much fun we had all meeting together for the first time. I have met Pak & BBFCM on separate occasions, but this was a first getting everyone together at the same time.

For me, of course, the main purpose was to get the new body and parts to repair the Cobra (Crunchsk8), which I did, and am already working on the car.

Definitely great times. Worth, your wife cooked up a FEAST!!! Man, that was good food! Guys, magic times. Thanks for all being there.

To everyone who has been following this thread, it was a special day, you should do this in other areas of the country, meet your friends here from this site.

And yes, some pics...

The crew at Factory Five Racing...

View attachment 434850

My Cobra's New Body, which WORTH did a HUGE favor by getting for me a few weeks earlier...

NewBodyatWorths.jpg

The Crew in Worth's top-Secret compound, re-creating Deanna's picture...

View attachment 434854

Bonus Points to Non-event members: Identify the characters by thier screen names in the pic above....:rolleyes: