Planning Closet reunion - Early Fall, near Cape Cod

65stanger said:
If we're lunching at WORTH's secret compound, do we need to know a secret password, handshake or something to get in???:scratch:

Yeah, the word is LEGS, spread the word!

And what about the black helicopters...?

Can they see under ground now too? Damn you big brother! Better start laying down some more layers of concrete Worth a layer of led in between might be wise too.

• Sponsors (?)

The address I gave you guys is actually a fake front, just pull in the driveway and dont. I repeat DONT step out of the car.

You'll be transported to the hideout.

as for lunch, your decision, my place or there's a pub around the corner from here with good eats too. Just let me know so I can keep the kitchen staff informed.

65stanger said:
If we're lunching at WORTH's secret compound, do we need to know a secret password, handshake or something to get in???

And what about the black helicopters...?

Pakrat said:
Can they see under ground now too? Damn you big brother! Better start laying down some more layers of concrete Worth a layer of led in between might be wise too.

Ohhhhh... I wish I hadn't read these posts while in my present warped state of mind. But I did, so you all get to live with the inspiration you gave me. :p

So, Disney World (or is it Disneyland? No matter) has that tram known as the "People-Mover". Considering the trip you all are planning; I have no choice but to call Dan's SporTrak the Sheeple-mover! :rlaugh:

Pakrat said:
Been to both and I can defintely say that NE is way better!

[Matt&Trey singing voice] Pearl Harbor sucked just a little more than desserts do.[/Matt&Trey singing voice]

no way, it's way too cold up there. i was thinking more like the Texas hill country. not flat, plenty of trees, rains occassionally, nice lakes and lot's of half or even mostly naked women on said lakes.:nice:

Hmm... amok... I'm allowed to run amok!? In New England?!

El supreme chepo of running amok and hitting turn 9-ness said I could!

OH BTW
I need help from the guys who will be AMOK on our trip. I'm drawing a picture, and BBFCM of course is easy to draw, I was thinking of drawing Pak as Speed, Dad'll be a crunched cobra... but what about Worth? Suggestions?:shrug:

AMOK

MustangGurl2695 said:
Hmm... amok... I'm allowed to run amok!? In New England?!

El supreme chepo of running amok and hitting turn 9-ness said I could!

OH BTW
I need help from the guys who will be AMOK on our trip. I'm drawing a picture, and BBFCM of course is easy to draw, I was thinking of drawing Pak as Speed, Dad'll be a crunched cobra... but what about Worth? Suggestions?:shrug:

AMOK
Wait until you meet him...........the last time I saw him he had a big ol' bushy beard, sorta like a deranged "Bad Santa".............:shrug: