Planning Closet reunion - Early Fall, near Cape Cod

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by chepsk8, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Think Santa with a V8 sleigh:D

2. :lol:

3. Worth,

Didn't you post in the past a pic of you dressed like Captain Morgan with two "deck-hands"?

4. Yeah I was going to suggest a grizzly adams meets Captain Morgan kinda combo myself.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Thats awsome :lol:

6. So who wants to join me on Sunday at my place for a post-NE AMOKing party???:D

A little DOT5 (for sally's brakes), rims and tyres on, and possibly a "four-point landing" for sally.....???:hail2:

7. Hmm, Captain Morgan/Grizzly adams isn't too hard to do. I'll take a shot at it.

But that V8 sleigh...

8. Grizzly Morgan?

9. Might need his pirate eye patch to cover dad's broken eye... I mean headlight...

10. That looks like a good time.

11. A hooters sandwich and I'm the filling:D

12. Where's that pic you posted a few years back?

13. C'mon, you still have time! Bring Jamie....

14. Wow Dan, I see your photoshop skills are on par with your driving skills.:rlaugh:

15. Ow, Ouch, Ooch, die, filthy Vermin!

:fuss: :fuss: :chair: :uzi: :doh: :damnit: :flame: :stick: :fuss: :chair: :nono: :mad: :chair: :fuss: :uzi: :flame:

(Good one, Rich! I will get you.....:rolleyes: )

16. You have no idea how bad I want to come, I'm sure Jamie would have a blast also. I work here at the school as a network tech so I’m sure I could get off to come, but Jamie works for the geek squad for best buy and they work her little a$$ off there, so I seriously doubt she could get off. Not only that but we would have to miss homecoming weekend if we went, so I don’t think it’s going to work out. When you guys have your next meeting we will be out of college so I’m sure that we will be able to make it to the next one, hell the next reunion might just be a wedding, who knows :p I just wish it wasn’t so far away :bang:

17. This one?

18. 328mn9.jpg

That is awsome :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attached Files: