PLEASE HELP

• Sponsors (?)

have you pulled codes? even if the CEL is not on, codes can be stored in KAM.

i would really look at a couple of things, given that im shooting in the dark here. check voltage/resistance outputs for the O2's, as well as the ECT and ACT sensors.

those are the big ones i can think of. did you idle go up when you lost milage, or was it like that before?
good luck.

HISSIN50 said:
have you pulled codes? even if the CEL is not on, codes can be stored in KAM.

i would really look at a couple of things, given that im shooting in the dark here. check voltage/resistance outputs for the O2's, as well as the ECT and ACT sensors.

those are the big ones i can think of. did you idle go up when you lost milage, or was it like that before?
good luck.

it all pretty much happened at the same time. my idle started to get real ****ty and my gas mileage went down the ****ter with it. O2's are new. ect and act are not ill try that

No need to guess at it just yet - as hissin' suggested originally pull the codes before you go any further. AutoZone/PepBoys will usually do it for free. WalMart sells a scanner for about $20. Search for jrichker here or at corral - in his sig is a site that will tell you how to pull them with a test light and a paper clip - like MacGyver. See what the codes tell you before you needlessly replace parts that you don't have to.