Please post pics of your lowered 94-95 GT's

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys! I eventually plan on getting a Cobra front bumper cover and a 96-98 rear cover. Not so much that I want it to look like a real cobra, I just like the look of the cobra better than the GT and since it will be a cobra front, it'll look silly with Mustang GT on the back. :shrug:

Terry

I agree with you Terry. But the die hard Cobra peeps will have a fit on the rear, lol.

I have a Cobra bumper that's going on my car ..... and I haven't yet decided what to do with the rear. I may try to get a urethane rear that has nothing embossed in it. Just because we have those parts doesn't mean we're "posers". They just simply look better!

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

0.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 138
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 139
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 122
Im riding on sportlines front and rear with x2 ball joints and one spacer removed from the front, personally I can deal with the ride but for some it may be too harsh, Iv learned all the roads around my house so I can avoid the bad ones. Im not trying to copy a cobra either, the rims were free replacements for my whaffles untill I decide on new ones and Im shaving the whole car of emblems. The system is my creation but Im not finished yet .