What Cat-Back should I Buy?

• Magnaflow Cat-Back

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Magnapacks

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters

Mach428

Dec 7, 2003
When I finally get my Mach 1 first thing i'm doin is changing the exhaust. I'll be buying a Magnaflow Catted X. This car isn't for track use only and it will still be used to get me around and to come home at 1AM. Are the magnapacks to loud or should I go with the Magnaflow Mufflers?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm all for magnapack, i love my magnapack exhaust system on my 2003 GT. its the best catback in my opinion, it sounds MEAN. :nice:

p.s i voted for magnaflow by mistake i meant to vote for magnapack but i accidently clicked magnaflow. so my vote goes to magnapack.

THE MAGNAPACK DANCE :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I voted for the Packs because I didn't notice the 1am arrival time. :eek: If the car is for casual driving, I would say the Packs; however, if you don't wanna' wake your neighbors, buy the regular Magnaflows. Be warned, though, that the regular Magnaflows aren't as quiet as people claim. Under moderate acceleration (pulling out of your driveway), it is loud until you hit around 2,300 rpms.

Mach428 said:
When I finally get my Mach 1 first thing i'm doin is changing the exhaust. I'll be buying a Magnaflow Catted X. This car isn't for track use only and it will still be used to get me around and to come home at 1AM. Are the magnapacks to loud or should I go with the Magnaflow Mufflers?

Where's the option for none of the above???? In my personal opinion, the Borla Stinger Catback is the best out their right now and it's stainless steel. Why you say? Performance gains and sound are much better than what I have been hearing from fellow mustangers at the mustang clubs and shows

Mach428 said:

my friend just traded his magnaflow catback for magnapacks and he says it loud. but very great sounding. Get the packs