Pony Package Tape stripe

Tru_Blue_104

Nov 13, 2003
MN
Guys, I need some help. I am going to be placing the order for my car tomorrow, Monday. I dont know what color tape stripe to get on the car. I am going to be getting a Vista Blue with the Pony Package, but I dont know if I want a black tape stripe or white or maybe grey? If anyone has pics of the blue with any color tape stripe, please post if possible.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't installed the stripes yet(I have them), but here is my artsist rendition of the finished product...White on Vista Blue

GTAstripes4-1.jpg

Attachments

• GTAstripes4-1.jpg
    GTAstripes4-1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 81
Tru_Blue_104 said:
Guys, I need some help. I am going to be placing the order for my car tomorrow, Monday. I dont know what color tape stripe to get on the car. I am going to be getting a Vista Blue with the Pony Package, but I dont know if I want a black tape stripe or white or maybe grey? If anyone has pics of the blue with any color tape stripe, please post if possible.

Thanks!

I would vote for no stripe. I got out the hair drier 5 minutes after I got home with my new car and peeled that stripe right off. Car looked 5 times better without it.