Por15 Tip

Mr44666

Founding Member
Jun 6, 2000
Las Vegas, NV
Hi Everyone.

Anyone who has used Por15 knows that it does not come off of your skin until that skin comes off. Well, I found a little bit easier and quicker way... Get some disposible razors and shave it off. Now, if you get some on an area with a lot of hair you have to make a choice.

The hair on my arms is growing back nicely..

-Dave

• Sponsors (?)

That's not true. You don't have to shave it off... Unfortunately in your case it sounds like you already did. What I did, because I got a lot of overspray on my legs (shouldn't have worn shorts), and arms, in the shower I used the thing my wife uses to smooth her feet with and some soap. If you keep rubbing with this combination it will come off nicely.

Mr44666 said:
Hi Everyone.

Anyone who has used Por15 knows that it does not come off of your skin until that skin comes off. Well, I found a little bit easier and quicker way... Get some disposible razors and shave it off. Now, if you get some on an area with a lot of hair you have to make a choice.

The hair on my arms is growing back nicely..

-Dave

Thats nothin, I use a steel wire brush attachment attached to an electric drill on high speed. :D

Just kidding, I will keep the option in mind though.

Yeah, that's true it does work. But by the time it comes off with that I'm pretty sure you lose a little bit of skin too and it was fairly painful for me. Maybe you didn't prep your skin for proper adhesion..

-Dave