Post your rwhp/rwtq

Stump1000

Apr 5, 2003
Morristown Tn
Like it says in the subject please also post your complete combo (if it isn't in sig already). I am curious what everyone's combo is putting down to the wheels. I am espescially interested in what you N/A guys are getting out of your combo's.

• Sponsors (?)

Just sold my 306 n/a combo a couple weeks ago....afm ported tw's,afm n-91 cam,90mm tb,80mm mass air,victor 5.0 intake,bbk 1 3/4 longtubes. No torque #'s on it but 368.5 rwhp untuned. Had a very similar built 302 that put down 376rwhp 335rwtq tuned.

Great thread, b/c I'm curious too about the N/A guys. My motor has been rebuilt, all stock parts put back on including silencer and so on. I'm looking for 300rwhp N/A combos because I might get some H/C/I, bigger TB and MA, cai, headers, and that's about it.

Not a NA combo, but since you asked.
Engine Modifications:
- 302 built summer 03 about 2500 miles
- K&N
- Custom Power Pipe
- Aluminum 3 Row Radiator
- 9mm FMS Wires
- 180* Thermostat
- Perma Cool electric fan
- C&L 76mm Mass Air
- FMS 65mm throttle body
- FMS GT-40 Upper/Lower Intake
- TFS 1" Phenolic Intake Spacer
- Mild Tedder Ported E7s - 174 intake 146 exhaust @ .5
- Steeda #19 Cam
- Crane Cams 1.7 Roller Rockers
- Crane Cams HI-6S Ignition
- Crane Cams LX-91 Coil
- Pioneer SFI Crackshaft Dampener
- BBK 1 5/8" Shorty Headers
- 2 1/2" MAC ProChamber
- Magnaflow mufflers
- 3" Magnaflow Cat-bak
Computer:
- PCM for less Custom Chip
Fuel:
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Walbro 255 l/hr High Pressure fuel pump
- 36lb injectors
Power Adder:
- Vortech SC-Trim with 7" Crank pulley - 10psi
- Bosch By-pass valve
- Vortech/MSD Boost Timing Master
Drivetrain:
-Tremec World class T-5
- Cobra clutch
- Hurst Shifter
- Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable Quadrant
- FMS Aluminum Drive shaft
- FMS 3.73 rear gears

Dyno numbers as of yesterday Dyno Video
91%20Dyno%20Small.jpg

mines in the sig...It dynoed at 291RWHP and 322RWTQ tuned by me...so really untuned with a 5 speed in the car...Heads were ported and polished and the intake and the intake was also port matched to the heads...So it's not like the heads are in stock form for any of you interested in going with FORD RACING parts...Off topic but does anyone know how I can change my sig to fix certain changes made to my car? I keep getting a 500 character error crap and it just won't fix itself...

Way back when i first got the motor in i had alot of problems. It dynoed 272 rwhp and 282 rwtq. Since then i have played with things and changed shortblocks and picked up 6.5 mph. I should be at 300 rwhp now.

Combo on page in sig.

if you use ricer math i've got about 350rwhp....damn, i should add some stickers!

for real though, i've not had the opportunity to dyno her. i'd estimate around 210-220rwhp as is (i hate estimating). it would be nice if she hit 240rwhp but that's doubtful. my goal is roughly 275-315rwhp with the stock upper...we'll see...

-steve

Rick 91GT said:
My old 302 combo made.....

450HP/742FTTQ at the wheels 175 shot of N2O
Car made about 340RWHP NA

Combo is listed on page 6 of my site...
HAHA Yeah I remember when that was a huge thing. That actually what got the Rick 91GT Fan Club started up, wasnt it Rick?:lol::worship: Sorry Jason but I have no numbers but id say they are around 140rwhp. Nothing worth wasting time on.

Dammit, im on 56K and it sucks. The cable company done something below my house and now my cable internet wont work.:fuss: :owned: Dammit this sucks.:mad:

Dave

Mine's in my sig w/ my mods. Was told it was slighty above average for what I have done to the car. I keep the filter/TB and plugs in good shape and regularly use injector cleaner. Think I'm gonna do H/I next...

I guess I could post my old NA combo. From what I have seen this is far from normal, but it will give you an idea of how far stock heads and cam can take you. I have a friend with a 302 GT-40X heads, Cobra intake, e-cam, pulleys and all the supporting goodies making 266RWHP and 310RWTQ. That is only 10 more RWHP and 6 more RWTQ with heads and cam.
Stock 145K mile long block with all synthetic fluids
Engine Modifications:
- K&N
- 13* timing on 87
- Aluminum 3 Row Radiator
- 9mm FMS Wires
- 180* Thermostat
- C&L 76mm Mass Air
- FMS 65mm throttle body
- underdrive pulleys
- FMS Cobra Upper/Lower Intake
- TFS 1" Phenolic Intake Spacer