price a 95 cobra w/ removable hardtop for me

• Sponsors (?)

A local guy had his totaled by a girl rear ending him a few months ago. The ins. gave him like 12-15k for it and he did the buy back to get it all fixed...he just got it repainted 2 weeks before the accident, it was nice and had 100k+ miles on it.

IIRC all hardtop vert cobras were black with saddle int.

yes they all are black with tan interior and black soft top.

i paid $6k for mine with 100k miles---someone traded it in at a dealer i was working at hence the steal of a deal.

i have seen all original 10k mile ones in the low 20's. 17 would not be a stretch for the one you are talking about if it is in great shape.

I thought all black vert cobras orig. had saddle tops as well? I also tought only black cobra verts were avail. other than the "pace cars" that were really orig. GT's?

all 95 cobra verts were black with tan interior and black tops---half made with remove hardtop, other half regular verts.

all 94 cobra verts were pace cars

rumor has it that all 95 hardtop/verts were actually 94 V6's---i cannot confirm this.

the guy is asking 12 for it and i know he got it for less than that because he's trying to flip it. i wonder if it'd be worth it to buy it for 12 and try to flip it again. i'm so unsure of the demand because i never see them for sale