priority # ???

All vehicles Louisberg sells are $50 over inv. My family has bought a few trucks from their same policy. They make their money on kickbacks,and service dept. They are in a little town, but Just built a Brand new State of the Art dealership so they must be doing something right, I think that it is Ford and their suppliers F;ing up! But hopefully It wont be to much longer.

• Sponsors (?)

StangCrazy302Gt said:
xstanger... u said they somtimes order 4 there own inventory??correct?? my question 2 that is .. since i am a 17 is it ordered 4 me or there inventory??

Doesn't Ford always prioritize customer orders ahead of any cars for stock or lot?

XStanger said:
Your price is your problem! The dealer has you on very low priority due to you price. Why would they rush yours hear in front of another unit to sell it to you $50 over invoice (that is their thoughts I am sure).

Wrong.

It may, I repeat may be the case for some dealers to pull that type of game but not all of them.

I paid about $500 over invoice and ordered on the day after Thanksgiving. I ran into a guy at the dealer today when I picked up my DORA. He ordered roughly the same car as me (different color and he ordered everything but the auto). He asked me what I was holding (DORA) and I told him. He asked for his DORA as well and got it. It turns out he ordered his a couple days after I did and was pretty happy with himself that He got the car $500 under MSRP. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I paid over $1000 less (and he didn't ask). Anyway, the point of this story is that I paid less and am a higher priority (his priority was 14. Mine is 12).

I ordered mine GT Premium 11/10 and called to check the status yesterday and it is "clean and unscheduled" with no vin assigned. I have not gotten the DORA form the dealer. I paid $500 over invoice and gave a depostit. Im starting to believe the dealer has me "LOW" on the priority as well. I will find out today when I get the DORA from them. Local Dealers here in Maryland have a few.

StangCrazy302Gt said:
if u r gettn a january build...will my 17 be a january build??? and if not how do i get down 2 a 10???

I don´t know for sure it will be a january build. That´s what the dealer told me....... :shrug:

Here´s what you can do:
Did you get a printout of the vehicle order confirmation? In the top right corner you can find your dealer code. It is 4 digits OR a letter and 4 digits OR 2 letters and 4 digits. You need the 4 digits.

In the top left corner you find the Order number. (4 digits)

If you didn´t get the order confirmation you need to call your dealer and ask for this.

There is a VOPC phone number to Ford for dealers only where they can track orders. You need:

1. Your dealer code (4 digits)
2. Your order number (4 digits)
3. Body style (t80 for V6 or t82 for V8)
4. Model year (2005)

You will find out if your car has a scheduled build date (week) or is uncheduled.

The number is: 1-800-962-3746

Good luck man!

StangCrazy302Gt said:
05redfire... u said u r a 14 ...do u have abuild date or anythng yet cauz i am a 17 and ordered the day after turkey day just like u...

Actually I am a 12 (the guy I talked to was a 14). I just called and was told that it is "serialized and awaiting a build date". What that means I have no idea?

Anyone have a clue?

Im Priority 40 so dont sweat being 17. I understand that number to be assigned by Ford. Dealers cant change it. It is what Ford places on it. Once it goes into production it take 24 hours from start to finish. They will make your car in one day. On average it should be 6 weeks from start to finish. That is an average. With a new model and everyone wanting one you are in line. Roll the dice. Lets see what happens. I could have bought the GT off the lot but I had to order one as I want a GT without leather. Now that is rare!!
:rlaugh:

Ok guys this is great info, I'm in the same boat here waiting for my order.Ordered mine Nov 2, got a build date of Dec 06, and now have a VIN number. So does anyone have any ideas if I might get mine before Christmas?

I guess Since I have a VIN number it's built and I'm past the "shceduled - unscheduled " right? I'm thinking there's two ways this can go, if the car is built and keeps on track to train, then truck to Fla before the christmas break I might get my Christmas wish. If it is not built or gets delayed anywhere then I'm looking like mid January maybe.Thats my best guess unless anyone can give me better info.

When it goes to delivery it is in the Teamsters hands. Neither your dealer or Ford have any say so then. They by contract have to deliver in 2 weeks time if it is the same as it use to be. Soooooo I prophesize that you will receive it by Christmas!! UNLESSSSSS......yup.....there is always the possibility of a wrench.... the Teamsters get the two weeks off this month like Ford does.....
Oh nooooooooo

:eek:

darth-bob, Hello, I also am priority 40 . I ordered on Nov.8 , dealer said 10 to 12 weeks. When and what did you order?

redfire gt premium
iup
5 spd
17" bright machined
side airbags
active anti theft
dark charcoal int.