Pro-Chamber and Magnapacks

HercFE

Jul 4, 2004
Sacramento
I have the packs already and love the sound, I'm looking at getting the O/R prochamber to go with them. How do you guys that have this set up like it?? Any power losses, drone, too loud? Anyone got a clip of this set up?

For comparison, I had an O/R Bassani X pipe on it for about a week with the packs and hated the loss in low end TQ and thought it was a little too loud, I took it off and put my stock H back on.

Thanks...

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I absolutely love it. I have longtubes as well. It is loud as hell when you hammer on it. It is tame if you just drive it normally. I always get compliments on the sound. No power losses at all.

I dont know about the prochamber with magnapacks, but I can tell you when I put my prochamber on with my mac catback it was pretty damn loud. Once I put the long tubes on, the sound was less rasp, and had more of a deeper rumble to it. The hi-flow cats I added further lessened the noise.

As for low end torque, yes, I did see a loss in low end power with a Prochamber over the stock catted H-pipe. However, you should notice a gain in top end power.

Excellent!

I had them on for about a month with a Prochamber, but I had turndowns with it before the axle. I put my flows back in place untill I get some pipping to take them all the way out the back. Say no to turndowns or you will go death, lol.