Procharger Install Question

SLiM JiM 156

Founding Member
Mar 18, 2002
Rohnert Park, CA
Me and my buddy are trying to install a p600b on his 87 lx. The only problem is that he didnt get any instructions with the kit (used). The charger is cog driven so it doesnt run off the main belt. We installed the crankshaft pulley and got everything put back together, the only problem is the crankshaft pulley is smaller. does anyone know what size belt we need? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

A p600B with cogs???? Well measuring for the belt would be the best way.. How many teeth on the crank and blower pullies.

The alignment from the blower to the crank has to be prefect or you'll throw the $100 belts....just somethig to keep in mind, The Gates belts (Kevlar style) seem to be the ones that hold up.

ATI can get you instructions....

Rick 91GT said:
A p600B with cogs???? Well measuring for the belt would be the best way.. How many teeth on the crank and blower pullies.

The alignment from the blower to the crank has to be prefect or you'll throw the $100 belts....just somethig to keep in mind, The Gates belts (Kevlar style) seem to be the ones that hold up.

ATI can get you instructions....

Sorry i didnt reread what i posted and i think you misunderstood. We got the blower belt on. The accessory belt is the one that is too long. We will try measuring it but should we take a few inches off the measurement for the tensioner? Thanks

The easiest way to measure for a sepretine system is cut an old belt, wrap it around the pullies and make a mark, try to keep the tensioner ont he high side this way when it stretches a little you will still have good tension.

I usually do it this way then also buy the next size smaller, return the one that isn't used. 1/2" means a lot....