Procharger really is in now, but probs

Well, considering I was half mentally retarded when I built the engine (I'm down to 1/4 retarded now) and I started out with a street upper on top of the R lower, the R-Series upper was a vast improvement in the higher RPM's. I'm sure that a the R-Series Box intake would have been even better, but its taller and this thing rubs the hood as it is.

By the way, Pokageek's engine bay will probably look fantastic. I put literally zero effort into how mine looked. I was building it on a timeline (only get so many breaks from school to go home) and didn't have a whole lot of extra time to polish things up and make them look nice.

Thought you might like to see my HP #'s.
Have you taken it out for a spin yet??

• Sponsors (?)

I wish someone would make a bracket to mount S trims on that side of the engine bay. Maybe we could have a nice intercooler then!

Mine used to go to crap too when I'd load it up. Got it dyno tuned and it was a whole new car! Let us know how it feels when it's tuned. Looks good!

its good, but there's lots of other things wrong with the car right now. Right after the tune it was freakin' awesome, but now it's running weird again, so I'm gonna take it back in again and see whats up.

Thanks Pokageek. I'm getting the new camshaft in this week. It'll have more lift and a lot less overlap. It will be hydraulic roller as well. I'll get it retuned after that and see what kind of gains I get. After that its a smaller pulley!