professional products intake manifold 4.6 2v

03stanggt

Dec 1, 2002
The new professional products intake manifold is out. Anybody hear pros or cons. Rpmoutlet has it on the site. 23 hp increase at 6300. Power gains through rpm range though. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

03stanggt said:
The new professional products intake manifold is out. Anybody hear pros or cons. Rpmoutlet has it on the site. 23 hp increase at 6300. Power gains through rpm range though. :shrug:

I dont think it is out yet. It is on there site but still says coming soon

03stanggt said:

no pros but the con is if you looked at this month 5.0 the car they made 23HP with a lot of stuff done to it. So for a stock Gt I say 10 to 12 RWHP :nonono:

if i remember the story right, that new intake LOST power everywhere but way up top, like 5000-6200. its off the top of my head as i dont have it here but i think thats correct.

honestly what is it 600 bucks. if it even made 12 rwhp through the rpm's id get one. thats not terrible. however i dont know if that is even possible with this intake. have to wait and see.

that plus 6 or so from the plenum/tb. thats not bad.....what the heck do the bullets make on a no aspirated gt? i dont think they make much because the bullet car itself is not really faster then a gt.

what do you guys think:shrug:

anything is better then plastic one if ytou ask me.
Plus i still have old fashoned plastic crossover intake. So as added protection against coolant leakage is worth it for me

God Damn'it read this F'king thread! :mad:

http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=6016903&postcount=5

The manifold itself didnt make 25hp, it was the manifold, AND 75mm TB/Plenum over STOCK manifold, tb/plenum on a car with a built block (unknown compression ratio) Fox Lake Stage 2 Heads, Cams and a butt-load of bolt-ons. There's no way that manifold ALONE gives you more than 10 hp on a stock GT. Im guessing 3-5, if that.

Thanks Helty. There is no way a $600 manifold will out perform a P-51, Reichard or Bullitt intake when those are the only 4 on the market, all on stock engines. Put those same bolt ons to any of the above and watch what happens :)

ProCharger GT said:
Thanks Helty. There is no way a $600 manifold will out perform a P-51, Reichard or Bullitt intake when those are the only 4 on the market, all on stock engines. Put those same bolt ons to any of the above and watch what happens :)
:Word: I still wanna see what the Edelbrock is capable of, whenever its made available.

I wasnt looking for attention bc I made a thread about it before though, my whole point was/is those numbers they advertise are on a fully built 2V with unknown compression, HEADS, CAMS, and ALL THE BOLT-ONS! Plus, it wasnt JUST THE MANIFOLD, it was the manifold AND a new 75mm TB/Plenum. On a stock head, cam 2V that thing wont see 5hp by itself. To advertise those gains is retarded, yet someone will buy it. Communist crap :puke: