Projector Headlights from 50RESTO??

FiVeLiTeR87GT said:
Do a search on ebay for mustang G2 headlights.. their the same as the projectors, only MUCH cheaper... im gonna be the test dummy and order the black set and see how the look since my car is black and i think itd look good

I don't believe the G2 headlights you speak of are projectors. Nor does the ad mention that they are projectors. The only ones I know of are made by APC and Matrix.

• Sponsors (?)

here ya go tell me what ya think

Attachments

• DCP_1715.JPG
    DCP_1715.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 215
  • DCP_1716.JPG
    DCP_1716.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 190
The headlights come with the projector light but you have to hook up the projector lights up to a power source and splice it into the headlight wiring harness and then you will be able to turn them on. It comes with all the neccesasary connections and toggle switch and is pretty straight foward.

ponycrazy said:
The headlights come with the projector light but you have to hook up the projector lights up to a power source and splice it into the headlight wiring harness and then you will be able to turn them on. It comes with all the neccesasary connections and toggle switch and is pretty straight foward.

And what bulb fits in the projector area?

I understand now...Just how much modification do you need to do to get these APC projector housings to mount up? Are the H3 in the projector area supposed to replace having fog lights (like on a GT)? THX