Pumpkin Carving...........

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
I gotta work at halloween, I think I will probably get fired tomorrow though, I got in a fight with a customer then clocked out early and left...
Working at wal-mart your gone especially if its with in 90 days of employment.

grey5.0beast said:
well the guy was an ass. He shoved his wife to the ground yelling"get off me bitch"

I got in his face and told him that **** don't fly and for him to leave. He was probably 5'6 130 lbs., guy was tiny!
then he kept trying to make me flynch and finally I said, you wanna push someone, do it to someone your own size(not really true, I kinda towered over him) and he walked out... what a lil bitch. Then management pissed me off, cuz there is a new guy and he took carts from the cart areas on one side to the other side's cart garage, so one cart garag at grocery side was almost empty of carts, and as a punishment, they took away the cart machine... I clocked out and left, it was only like 15 min early though

Here: http://forums.stangnet.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=47

Me & my gf did these.

I did cheshire cat and she did hello kitty. I think they came out real nice when we lit them up.

We used these print out stencil things, but you have to tape them to the pumpkin, trace it by poking holes through the paper into the pumpkin with something sharp. Then you take the paper and tape off and you have to carve by following the holes. Its a long process and you have to make sure you do it right but they come out great.

pumpkins001et8.jpg

Attachments

• pumpkins001et8.jpg
    pumpkins001et8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 72