"PYPES" Crossover X Exhaust for V6?????

• Sponsors (?)

fixed a typo

I just finished helping a friend put a Pypes off-road X on his 2004 Cobra. The fitment and finish were excellent. I cannot speak for the longevity of the parts (since we just did the installation), but it went on in a breeze.

We had to reuse the factory studs where the mid mounts to the cat-back, so you might want to pick up some exhaust studs before starting your project, as I cannot attest to how much hardware they will give you in the package.

Oh, and I've purchased several items (3) from blueovalindustries and have had good experiences with them.

Good luck! :)

4u2nv said:
I just finished helping a friend put a Pypes off-road X on his 2004 Cobra. The fitment and finish were excellent. I cannot speak for the longevity of the parts (since we just did the installation), but it went on in a breeze.

We had to reuse the factory studs where the mid mounts to the cat-back, so you might want to pick up some exhaust studs before starting your project, as I cannot attest to how much hardware they will give you in the package.

Oh, and I've purchased several items (3) from blueovalindustries and have had good experiences with them.

Good luck! :)
Did you have any Feedback after the install.?????? How does it perform ???
THANX,