Pypes Mid Muffler

• Sponsors (?)

I don't own 5 shops. I wouldn't be dumb enough to buy them man. I just run them. I'm not being rude. People try to persuade me into doing it a way that I don't want to do it. I don't want opinions on why I should do things other peoples way. I simply asked what others thought of it that actually had it. And like every other Stangnet thread, it gets thrown way off topic. Thus the reason I rarely come around anymore. :nice:

I don't own 5 shops. I wouldn't be dumb enough to buy them man. I just run them. I'm not being rude. People try to persuade me into doing it a way that I don't want to do it. I don't want opinions on why I should do things other peoples way. I simply asked what others thought of it that actually had it. And like every other Stangnet thread, it gets thrown way off topic. Thus the reason I rarely come around anymore. :nice:

Do you really think that Stangnet is the only forum that's like this? Stangnet is actually one of the best Mustang websites because for the most part it isn't full of retards like MustangForums.com or the like.