Question about C&L fit 00'

XXBULLETSXX

Mar 30, 2005
Kannapolis, NC
Question about 04' C&L plenum fitting 00'

ok I'm looking at buying a C&L plenum for my 00' GT. I found one for sale at a good price but it's off of an 04' GT. I looked on the C&L web site and there is a different part number but do you really need a different plenum? I thought they were the same from 99-04...isn't that right?

• Sponsors (?)

There not exactly the same. The hoses that connect to the back of the plenum changed in size from 00' to 04', so the fittings on the plenum are different. You can make it work, but unless the savings is significant I recommend going with the model specific to your stang.

XXBULLETSXX said:
Shuuu, thanks for the help! I was about to buy it and it's not that much cheaper. Almost made an expensive mistake.

Thanks again!

No problem.. it wouldn't have been a big mistake, so don't worry about it. Either way, it's not hard to make it work. My Accufab plenum on my Gt didn't even come with a PCV fitting :mad:. Had to make a run to the store to make it work, but in the end it was fine. I'm just trying to save you from any minor headaches you might encounter.

Have you thought of using an Accufab plenum? I loved mine - looks great and seems to slightly edge the competition for HP gains. :nice:

I thought about going with the accufab but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the extra money. But you're right, I've heard they do have a leg up on the competition. Not to mention they look way better then anything else out there!