Question about hearders

stangman said:
man, i was at my shop back home & saw at least 4 n/a 4.6 cars go on the dyno for doing that (keep in mind it's a mustang dyno & reads lower) & none of which gained any less than 16 rwhp. next time i go home to WV i'll have them print my dyno sheets, jsut so you can have your "proof". but seeing the type person you are you'll prolly say they are chopped
Its not that the Mustang dyno reads lower, it actually reads closer to true power. What do you expect from that little motor?

16hp? Thats just alittle bit less than the 25hp you claimed earlier.
Well like I said before I gained 85HP from the headers.

• Sponsors (?)

why don't you all stop ****ing bitching about the power, if he wanted to gain a **** ton of power he could just but a damn s/c on his car.

I like having long tube headers because 1) I like the sound 2) I like the gains it gave my car 3) There's no other mustangs in my area with LTs

christiesledd said:
why don't you all stop ****ing bitching about the power, if he wanted to gain a **** ton of power he could just but a damn s/c on his car.

I like having long tube headers because 1) I like the sound 2) I like the gains it gave my car 3) There's no other mustangs in my area with LTs

it's not bitching about power :nonono: at least it's not for me. it's about misinformation

tomabram said:
Dont care about the HP, actually I wish my car didnt have the LT when I bought it. Dosent matter what exhaust is on these cars, they will always be slooooooowwwwwwwwwww.

so you have never driven your car without LTs?

stangman said:
as much as he talks down about stangs i'm beginning to wonder if he has one

No I just made it up. Jackass. Just because I have one dosent mean its the best and fastest car out there. These cars actually lack in quality and performance.

tomabram said:
No I just made it up. Jackass. Just because I have one dosent mean its the best and fastest car out there. These cars actually lack in quality and performance.

no but people tend to buy what they like. i have yet to see you say one thing positive about yours, so why do you stay around? go trade it & leave. all i've seen you do is give out wrong info & bitch about your "under powered, sub par quality car"

yousuck.jpg

stangman said:
no but people tend to buy what they like. i have yet to see you say one thing positive about yours, so why do you stay around? go trade it & leave. all i've seen you do is give out wrong info & bitch about your "under powered, sub par quality car"

yousuck.jpg

First off, dont EVER tell me what to do. And I am not bitching or giving out wrong info. The damn LT's on these thing are close to the ground, FACT!!! And really these cars are not really good enough to brag about. They lack what a good car has. These are budget cars.

tomabram said:
First off, dont EVER tell me what to do. And I am not bitching or giving out wrong info. The damn LT's on these thing are close to the ground, FACT!!! And really these cars are not really good enough to brag about. They lack what a good car has. These are budget cars.

oh noes, keyboard warrior is pissed
ohnoes.gif
name calling, threats.......does your e-penis feel bigger

tomabram said:
If you lower your car do not get the long tubes, get the shorties or you will scrape when you hit rough road and bumps.

Im sorry. forgot to mention, if you lower you car more than 1" the LT's will be close to the ground and they will scrape when you hit bumps or rough road. I have the scrapes to prove it. Pictures dont lie.

tomabram said:
If you lower your car do not get the long tubes, get the shorties or you will scrape when you hit rough road and bumps.

/sigh

you can have your car lowered and have long tubes and still drive on rough and bumpy roads.. I know this because I've done it along with many other people

I'm done with this thread.. someone asked a question and it's turned into a bitchfest.. its sad :nonono:

I say get the long tubes, you won't regret it

peace

newbanana.gif

tomabram said:
Im sorry. forgot to mention, if you lower you car more than 1" the LT's will be close to the ground and they will scrape when you hit bumps or rough road. I have the scrapes to prove it. Pictures dont lie.

<-----3 stangs, 3 set's of lt's, 2 sets of 1 1/2" lowering springs. NO scrapes on the LT's, pics don't lie do they