Questions, first trip to the track, not about times to expect

You faired better than I did. I also went to the track for the first time on Friday. I did alot of things wrong. I only made 2 runs because the NHRA had a event going on. We raced in between the test and tune by the NHRA guys.
First run:
RT-.600
60FT-2.63
1/4-15.3
MPH-92
Second Run
RT-.800
60FT-2.32
1/4-15.1
MPH-93.6
I spun way to much on both runs. I also waited for the light to turn green before taking off. I had alot of fun and I plan on going back. I also glad I didn't "break" anything. Speaking of breaking something, there was a new Corvette C6 at the track on Friday. He blew his clutch on his first run and had to have his car towed. The car only has 2000 miles on it. Let's hear it for GM!
ET-

• Sponsors (?)

all i know is that im glad we were able to shut up one of my friends. by we i mean me and my best friends' moms' boyfriend. he has an 02 Trans Am WS-6 with like 12000 miles on it. see one of my buddies has an 03 WRX, nothing special, an intake and a turbo back 3" custom exhaust. he was swearing up and down that he could beat that nasty LS1 till about the 1/8th mile mark, despite the fact that i raced him from a stop and WALKED AWAY from him. he was saying "lets go, 0-60 feet. ill take you." trying not to laugh i said, for one, if thats all you've got, thats pretty sad. and second, i already beat you. let alone the TA with a full exhaust and no cats.

anyway, to make a long story short, the three of us compared timeslips. the two of them were at the track on other occasions and the LS1 has run low 13s before.

well, the LS1 was runnin a little slow that day, with an average of about a 13.85 or so. i ran the above times, and WRX boy was runnin fairly consistant 15.1's, not bad, but nothing to write home about.

now, 60' times, i had him by .2-.4 depending on which slip you look at. needless to say that shut up Mr. AWD....so much for AWD supremacy...lol

i just thought i would share in my pleasure of beating an AWD in 60' times