Questions for those familiar with my car

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Question...considering a 'restructuring' of my little girl. I've scheduled to deliver her to the body shop Sept 1 to make a few changes :D . I was looking for a few opinions on things like possible two tone color schemes, stryping, significant bay smoothing (of course Dave...you knew it was only a matter of time. Goal is to keep the drivetrain set up as is, rotiserie the car and redue the underbody, keep the wheels/brakes (no desire to upgrade) and the basic body parts but addition of a cobra bumper and front grill insert. Engine would be likely still polished alum or considering powdercoating the entire engine to match the color theme of the exterior.

If you know the car give your thoughts....

• Sponsors (?)

I like the cobra R...have access to a cowl right now. I will see what's available local when time comes, I refuse to spend 5 bills on a new hood and have to import it to canada...not how I want to allocate my budget for this rebuild. I like the powdercoat idea for ease of cleaning...I will actuall be driving the car far more. I want an eye catcher..still do the shows but not intent on the huge bling factor I have now (though it still pales in comparisson to others here WOW)

Less the addition of our buddy 90GT and bringing the body color to the molding belt line...this is really something I am considering...thanks strype.
Foxored.jpg

Question...considering a 'restructuring' of my little girl. I've scheduled to deliver her to the body shop Sept 1 to make a few changes :D . I was looking for a few opinions on things like possible two tone color schemes, stryping, significant bay smoothing (of course Dave...you knew it was only a matter of time. Goal is to keep the drivetrain set up as is, rotiserie the car and redue the underbody, keep the wheels/brakes (no desire to upgrade) and the basic body parts but addition of a cobra bumper and front grill insert. Engine would be likely still polished alum or considering powdercoating the entire engine to match the color theme of the exterior.

If you know the car give your thoughts....

:banana:

Less the addition of our buddy 90GT and bringing the body color to the molding belt line...this is really something I am considering...thanks strype.

:nice:

The black and red would look soooooo good. But just like the picture- not to the molding I don't know about that.

I think the black and red idear would look sweet. I think it would look good a little higher up like this
Coupe3.jpg

I'm not a fan of big cowls, but that's just me. The Cobra front would look good. I usually don't like Cobra R hoods on these cars, but after looking at that coupe, it might look pretty good with that paint scheme. Some tasteful black and red powdercoating/painting under the hood would be nice too.