QUICK ? ON UPPER N LOWER INTAKE

• Sponsors (?)

You can but there's no reason to. What I mean is that you're going to need to reinstall it with a torque wrench and in the proper torque sequence in order to get it to seal. You can't do that with the upper plenum installed.

Which set do have? The plastic or the metal ones?

There's actually two sizes that you'll need to use and I don't remember off the top of my head which ones they were. Doesn't really matter though... You'll see the portion of the fuel line that flares out to a larger diameter at the connection point. Use the size that fits best around that flared end.

The way that you use these thing:

There's a spring lock inside the connection. Install the tool the apply a considerable amount of pressure to get the tool up underneath the spring to release it. Then pull the two pieces apart.

It's kind of a pain in the ass if you've never done it before. You have to push on the tool as you pull the two portions of the fuel line apart.

Ok... Sorry I don't remember the sizes. I don't think I ever paid them that much attention. I just used the ones that looked like they fit. You have the same ones I do. I keep meaning to get a set of the plastic ones (they work better).