Raced a Mach in the Cobra

I have been doing alot of research the past month and went with the Aviator 2005, same as mach 1 block, and heads with navi cams. alot of people say it is under rated HP wise. I went 05 cause of the head and block improvements made mid 03 and this one only had 7k miles for 1950.00. I didn't care about the 6bolt crank, you look under my hood and never know it has been touched.

• Sponsors (?)

The Mach's motor is not the same as a 99/01 Cobra. The different cams/heads is what makes up most of the difference power wise and possibly why the cars make anywhere from 285-300 rwhp stock.

With that power and a 3.55 rear gear is why it is easier to run 13.0's bone stock.

I only raced my buddys 01 Cobra 3 times & everytime it was no contest since i pulled him by about a car....My buddys 96 Cobra gets raped everytime badly & he has 4:10's & i have stock 3:55's & only a catted midpipe, catback, & a C&L mass air kit....

I used to have a 97 Cobra & i will tell u that my Mach felt faster immediatly on the test drive & it was bone stock the day I bought it. My Cobra wasnt modded much, but it did have an off road x, catback, & a CAI....

the Mach 1's also have higher compression than the Cobra's too.....