Mustang II hood scoops

s-l1600-26.jpg
OIP.8GcpsVeRuGC59YJncH17YQAAAA.jpeg

s-l1600-23.jpg
s-l1600-25.jpg

OIP.POo3f7ZeEGLbHZUNNWnXvwHaFj.jpeg
s-l1600-22.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I found this photo of my 78 last night. Notice the winter treads. I bought the car in October of 77 and only ran it through one winter so this must have been late 77 or early 1978. Kind of sad looking. :) And you can see my 65 Falcon in front of it.

Cobra Winte.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Interesting colors back then. I still never see this type of Mustang any where in my world. I have only seen two of these rare birds as long as I remember
You've GOTTA get out more my friend! I see one every day!!! :rlaugh:

Seriously though, they DO pop up from time to time at different events up here, but they are indeed a rare bird nowadays. Mine draws attention everywhere it goes - those rare times I take it out. I'm hoping to change that this year after I get the fuel injection system installed. I think that will make it a lot more dependable and driveable. I know @MustangIIMatt had some issues with the system he installed in his old car, I think he figured his issue was insufficient voltage, but of course it was too late by then. I think mine will be ok after upgrading my charging system a couple years ago. :cross:

Reactions: 1 user
We were talking about side pipes a while back. Found a couple of mine when the car was pretty new. They didn't stay on long because the state cops didn't like them.

Side Front.jpg

Side Pipe.jpg

Reactions: 1 users