Razor Question?

• Sponsors (?)

I have an electric razor....works fine.........gillete sent me their new razor (mach 3 turbo or something like that) for my 18th bday last month....very quality piece :D

I only need to shave like once a week tho, lol

I use a Norelco electric shaver, because I have a fear of strait razors because of an incident when i was a toddler where I almost severed my ear from my head. I should shave about once every 2-3 days, but right now i am growing out a full beard. Nivia after shave for men helps A LOT with the razor burn, it cools and mosturizes, very nice product :hail2:

As a recruiter in the military, I have to shave every single day of the week. I've tried pretty much everything out there (sensitive skin). Even the electrics. I have to say that the M3 Power is the best razor available. It is THE best!

I absolutely hate shaving. Stupid genetics cause me to shave almost every day unless I want a relentless beard!!!!

AHAHGHGHGHGHG I use a mach 3, and its great, I also use an electric, but the electric is at home and I'm at school, so I'm rockin the beard!

i use a mach3 turbo and it's an ok piece..i have REALLLLY sensitive skin so whenever i shave, i break out :(. i even use that clearasil "before shave rinse", shaving cream, and after shave and it doesnt help much. anyone else have this prob and what kinda razor did u use that felt better?