Ready To Cry?

Mentat

Sep 12, 2007
Sugar Land, TX
1988 Mustang Saleen #264

3kf3m93lb5O55P25R8991cac078a203e81ffb.jpg

3n93m33ob5Oc5Pe5S0991ca37ea74bdbd197f.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Why bother? It's beat, broken, and scarred. Nothing "Saleen" or special about it at all, anymore. If I had money to waste and the time/working space to deal with it, I'd save it ... but not for $2,500. I paid less than that for my notch, and it was in better shape that that sucker. :notnice:

If it at least has the full body kit in tact the project might seem more appealing. However, if I'm forced to restore it with non-Saleen parts that sort of defeats the purpose imo.

word.

at this point you're just paying 2500$ to save another run of the mill fox. sure it was ORIGINALLY a saleen, but other than the title, nothing on it will be saleen anymore. even if you go with an aftermarket saleen kit, it still wouldn't be the same, imo.

someone should restore it with 100% original saleen parts, worth saving yes.
worth paying 2500....only if the engine still runs

...and how the hell does that happen to that car anyway? seriously...wtf is wrong with people

someone should restore it with 100% original saleen parts, worth saving yes.
worth paying 2500....only if the engine still runs

...and how the hell does that happen to that car anyway? seriously...wtf is wrong with people

I would image it was either stolen and recovered, or the owner needed money and just started selling off parts? just a guess :shrug:

not sure what's up with the cowl hood

someone email him for some interior pics (might be even worse that we've already seen so far)