Rear blackout panel/tail lights

Where have you guys found your rear blackout panels and tail lights? I saw the panel on ebay for cheap $, but the seller looked kinda bad. Also, lmperformance has the tail lights but they dont have a picture so i was curious as to what they looked like.

Any pics/links to these things would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

http://www.v6mustangstuff.com/053DCarbon.htm

$129 at 3Dcarbon

http://www.sacramento-mustang.com/cgi-bin/cart.pl?db=cc.dat&search=Cover

SacramentoMustang has both the taillight covers and the black outs.....

Black out and tail light covers for $50/each @... :nice:
http://www.autoaccessory4u.com/0520fomublta.html

Jenn

EDIT P.S. BleedingvayneAD - I just ordered the Blackout center from Autoaccessories4u.com (Silly name, but nice website).. I will let you know how it looks and what quality the material is once it arrives. 30 day money back guarantee. If it is cheap quality, I can send it back. They had the best price I have found on the net. Most places were selling for around $70.

Attachments

• sourceone_1838_15044078.gif
    sourceone_1838_15044078.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 160
ZenGirl...LOL.... you are just dying to get this GT aren't ya'?.....

I am looking at the black out panel and light covers...Looks like Autoaccessory has the best price. $100 for the set..... I will order them tomorrow when my paycheck posts. LOL...

I am a certified Junkie, like most us Stangers... this is the 3rd and most fun so far....

(See first post from me..late night purchase :lol: ...It's tomorrow somewhere right?...just ordered the blackout panel...I will wait on the taillight covers)
Jenn

I got one of the GTS panels after a long, long wait. It does not completely cover the area around the emblem. Some of the car color shows.
I'm sending it back.
Do the other panels completely cover the area around the emblem?

I have both front and rear smoked kits that I installed myself.I got my kit from Andy at stickercity.com he is a cool guy to deal with and the kit looks great!..Go to the website and look for the 2005 mustang kit and you will see the back of my car on his website showcasing the rear tail light smoked film covers..BTW, not endorsing their stuff personally and I have no affiliation with them, but I was very happy with the kit(s) and he wanted to use my car for display

Shoot, well, I went along with Jenn and got tail lights and headlight covers as well. I got my center blackout panel from some company on ebay b/c I know people says that the Xenon panel doesn't cover around the badge and its plastic. The company I ordered my center blackout panel from is vinyl and they also have a money-back guarantee.

Hey Stan,

I got the GTS blackout.. :( Do you know the exact part number? I ordered GTSGT4193....

How bad was the gap would you say? => 1/8" ?

I guess if it really sucks I can send it back.

BleedingvayneAD - Let me know how yours fits okay? Thanks Bud. If the GTS one sucks then I may go with the one you ordered.

Jenn

Knight rider~ Mine is the darker version of the 2 I believe they offer.The tail light covers take just some of the glaring red out of the lamps and look great.The headlight and fog covers are dark, but look very menacing.I have had NO problems yet with the Johnny law's of the world and I pass by cops going the other direction in my town all the time..hopefully they will continue to leave me alone de to the fact they like looking at my car so much =)

bleedingvayneAD,

I got the GTS blackout center panel tonight right before I left to the races. I put it on. I am not disappointed that a little of the red does show. I decided to keep it.

Once the car is washed tomorrow, I will take a few pics. Overall, I think, with the louver it looks good. I got many compliments from the "big boys" at the races tonight... so me and the little pony went home feeling very frisky. LOL

Jenn

Henry
Do you find the dust loves to collect on that back panel? I too have the same thing Love it! Put I have to wipe it down everyday, it gets coved in dust and drives me nuts looking at a clean car with one spot. Thinking of painting it on but if it’s the same thing forget it. Thinking it's the vinyl? Nice touch on the deck lid I like the way it breaks up the back

BleedingvayneAD,

I detailed the car and modified the blackout area around the rear emblem to hide irregular cutout..... I am very happy with it. I definately like the rigid vinyl panel.

Jennifer

Attachments

• With Blackout.JPG
    With Blackout.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 152