Rear interior panel removeal on 03 GT

I figured out how to take out the rear interior panel in my 03 GT last night. The seat belt would not come down to clasp so it was useless and i thought i would have to replace it, but it turns out the seat belt had become folded on itself in the seat belt retractor and it was an easy fix once removed. Here's whatI did to get the rear panel off. This was the panel on the passenger side.
1.) Removed the rear seat. (Two clips to press in the center of each side)
2.) Pulled the rear seat backs forward and removed 8mm bolts from clips that hold on piece directly above the opening. Removed that piece by pulling slightly forward and it popped right out.
3.) Then I removed the 3 retainer clips holding the back of the interior panel (you may have to lift the fabric to see them). These are to the left of the opening created by the seat back being pulled forward.
4.) Removed two small retaining clips holding the rubber gasket by the door jamb.
5.) Removed the plastic rocker molding. This just pulled straight up with little effort.
6.) Pulled plastic cover from seat belt swivel point located on column. A flat screwdriver works fine.
7.) Removed seat belt torc bolt holding swivel in place on the column.
8.) Removed clothes hanger located at top of upper panel.
9.) I then removed upper interior panel around back side window. Be careful for the defroster wire.
10.) Once that piece is out there is another retainer clip that was hidden at the top of the lower panel that must be removed. Once the retainer clip is out, I pulled on the panel towards the front of the car and it panel came right out.
11.) Slide seat belt through the slot in the panel to totally remove it.

I hope this is acurate and I haven't forgotten anything. I am writing this the following morning, but think all the info is here. As far as the retainer clips are concerned...they are sometimes hard to remove. The ones on the upper piece around the side window were particularly hard because they are at a slight angle and quite fat. I used a flat screwdriver and took my time and they came out fine.

• Sponsors (?)