Recent pics of my notch and a few ?'s

Matts89Notch

Jan 26, 2007
Recent pics of my notch and sound clips..

I cleaned out my car and it looked pretty good so I took a few pics. I also fixed my exhaust and raised the drivers side about 3 in. and the other about 1 in. I looks a lot better and may still need a little messing with to be perfect.

View attachment 376433
View attachment 376434
View attachment 376435
View attachment 376436
View attachment 376437
View attachment 376438
View attachment 376439

I'm going to be ordering a new brake lines for the rear of the car and want to make sure I get the right ones. I did search and found this site and they never replied to my e-mail.

http://www.classictube.com/prodview.asp?idno=4335&searchtype=&partno=MU1016C

Do I need and special tools for this job? I think I might as well rebuild thr rear drums as well.

And last but not least I going to get some springs for this car because it looks jacked up....:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

What exhaust set up do you have? and how big are the tail pipes?
and how bad or good was fitment? Im looking for new tail pipes...

Clearance between the wheels ?
Dia. ?
Who makes them?

Thanks! Your car looks pretty nice!
The Vent cowl painted the same color of the car is different....
and nice air freshener

Im in love with your car. The only thing i would change is what you said about getting different springs. I dont usually like the cowl vent and window trim painted the same color as the body color, but somehow yours pulls it off quite well :nice:

The cat back is made by MAC and the tips are 3". I think their is about 2" or more from the rear tires to the pipes. At first I was mad because I thought it fit all wrong. But this cat back is so ajustable that I had it all wrong. After some playing it is perfect and a lot louder than most catbacks...I think it sounds pretty good for just a full exhaust car..Thx guys!:flag:

Well the car came that way and I want to get it repainted in the future anyway. I like the striping painted black but I think it looks a bit cheaper because on higher end cars they are mostly all one color. The only thing I don't like are the wipers being red. I'll have a clip of the car in a few...

The cat back is made by MAC and the tips are 3". I think their is about 2" or more from the rear tires to the pipes. At first I was mad because I thought it fit all wrong. But this cat back is so ajustable that I had it all wrong. After some playing it is perfect and a lot louder than most catbacks...I think it sounds pretty good for just a full exhaust car..Thx guys!:flag:

Thanks... I wanting to change my exhaust set up from drone masters to Slp loud mouths.... And im wanting different tips