Removing swirls?

i just detailed my car this weekend.....and this new algorithm for red i have created is the best so fasr and makes my car look deep but also pop hard.

i used....(after wash and clay bar)

Wolfgang Swirl Remover
Wolfgang Glaze
1Z Metallic Polish (Red Bottle)
1Z Glanz Wax (Blue Bottle)

OMG< its amazing!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I used to use zaino, and it's a good product but imo over-rated. It's very costly once you consider all the products you need to simply polish the car.

If you're interested in a good sealant, try Chemical Guys Jetseal. I just switched over to it from Jeff's, prior to that I used Klasse and before that was zaino. The jetseal is as good, actually better, imo than all of them at a lower price to boot.

Finally found a reputable detailer, I will probably have him take a look at it, see what he suggests. Now I know it can be fixed, just need to find out how much then go from there (may try it myself). Thanks.

Finally found a reputable detailer, I will probably have him take a look at it, see what he suggests. Now I know it can be fixed, just need to find out how much then go from there (may try it myself). Thanks.

you might as well do it yourself, its cheaper in the long run and its not hard to do. There are several PC 7424 packages out there that include backing plate, a few pads and polishes for under $200.

Claybar makes all the difference and is the secret that most detailers use to make a car look amazing. Claybar makes the paint smooth as glass and is necessary to prep the paint before waxing because it removes all the crap that your eyes cant see, but your hands can feel.

i try to claybar as much as possible.....usually every month or so.

I'm gonna try to get it out today. I have a buffer, I can get a finishing pad and compound, but before I do that I'm just gonna try a coat of wax. It was buffed, but never waxed. I think I have a clay kit laying around as well. Not sure if it is needed on the rear bumper, but claying and waxing could help. Thanks.

Put a good coat of Mequire's (sp) liquid wax on it today, got it out in the direct sun, and I think 95% of it is either covered up or removed. I think it was buffed with a regular pad but never finishing with soft finishing pad or waxed. It looks much better, definitely not noticeable any more. It may quickly wear off, and if so then I might try the professional or some of the stuff you mentioned, but I just can't swing the money for the kit at the moment. Thanks to everyone, you were a big help.