Renton street race scene...

• Sponsors (?)

1_sikEvo said:
hey tarch, if you still have your ride, tyler, curt and i will be @ PR on May 4th.
the next day, i'm off to vegas, baby !!

lol, umm I'm not tarch. :shrug: he still does have his car though, and he doesnt have insurance I think. so I'm not sure he's gonna be at the track, unless it is in his type R jetta

TheRedBlur said:
lol, umm I'm not tarch. :shrug: he still does have his car though, and he doesnt have insurance I think. so I'm not sure he's gonna be at the track, unless it is in his type R jetta
still have the mustang
still have insurance
but not coming to track.. my tires are near bald :(

yea people do drive like crack heads down there i was out untill 430 am at gateway.was any one out there in a dark colared 87-93 lx i was sittin down at the 7-11 citgo and a person in a mustang kept driving by reving it up and kept tempting me and when i went to find him he disapeard oh well i did race 5 times last night and i won all of them,and on the last race i raced my freind in his 65 impala and barly smoked him my power valve on my holley blew out half way threw first but i still managed to hold on to lead. :D
this weekend has just been filled with problems i finally got my car registard on friday and so far ive had to buy a new starter,heater core and now i have to go buy a rebuild kit for my holley and oh yae you guys should have seen the ford windstar smoking all the hondas he raced 4 times and he only lost to a ford probe :hail2: