Engine Rethread back of engine?

Does anybody know what size I need to tap or rethread the where the bellhousing connects to engine? The upper left bolt hole is rounded out. Also should I retap all bellhousing bolt spots or just that one? And where do I get the bolts?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, had to get the link fixed first to get you the bolt size, you should clean out the bolt holes in the back of the block to see if any others are affected then get the size helicoil to repair the one (or more) damaged threads, I would first make sure your threads are actually bad before you go through all the work to install a helicoil.
Bell housing to engine 7/16" -14 x 2"
arp is a good place to get well made bolts that are designed for engines

Ok, had to get the link fixed first to get you the bolt size, you should clean out the bolt holes in the back of the block to see if any others are affected then get the size helicoil to repair the one (or more) damaged threads, I would first make sure your threads are actually bad before you go through all the work to install a helicoil.
Bell housing to engine 7/16" -14 x 2"
arp is a good place to get well made bolts that are designed for engines

Do I need to tap the engine before installing helicoil? All the threads are okay except one. That one is destroyed :(