Retune! Please Help!

divad82

Oct 25, 2006
2006 GT MUSTANG
K&N AIRCHARGER

Has anyone heard of Fords SuperChip Performance Tuner. I just want to retune my computer the quickest and less expensive way to ajust to the K&N. I know it dont need a reflash with the K&N but everyone tells me to do it still. Again whats the fastest and less expensive way to do it. Does anyone live in the San Antonio area that can hook me up with a tune or does it not work that way. What is the best solution. If my questions seem stupid, im pretty sure you guys can forgive me but thats what this forum is for. Thanks!

David

• Sponsors (?)

the ford reflash tool does not work for aftermarket parts. you will need another tuner from a company like SCT or Diablosport. these tuners are locked to one VIN at a time, so you cant just have your buddy reflash your computer for you while he has a tune installed in his car.

do you plan to mod more? if so a tuner is required for almost any mod you do to your car. there are a few that do not require a tune, but not many with the new spanish oak processor we have in our cars.